All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
• Level 2 Desktop Technician is responsible for diagnosing and resolving software and hardware incidents, tasks, and requests escalated through service management software, including but not limited to operating systems (Windows), mobile devices, printers, peripherals, and a range of software applications with at least 4-7 years’ experience. Assume primary responsibility for client’s PC support providing service over the phone, through e-mail, chat, in person, or via remote control.
• Take ownership of issues carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim or restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents or problems to other support teams when necessary.
• Accurately record, update and document support activities using service management software.
• Responsible to ensure completion of all assigned work and proper communications with clients meeting service level agreements, customer satisfaction, and service demands. Search and utilize knowledge; create, modify, and publish support documentation to ensure accurate knowledge and promote Level 1 first call resolution or user self-service where possible.
• Work with the Level 1 Service Desk, other Technicians, Senior Technicians, Hardware, and Engineering to understand support needs.
• Provide expertise on support services or ‘on-call’ level-2 support when requested. Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and hardware and software procurement and usage guidelines.
• Level 2 Desktop Support Experience supporting Win 10, Office 365, VPN, and Mobile devices
• Strong troubleshooting ability
• Customer Service / Customer Focus
• Strong Verbal and written communication skills
• 2-5 years of experience in a corporate environment
• Experience supporting remote based or field sales users
• Experience supporting iPads and iPhones
• Experience with Service Now ticketing System