Web application security, which used to be a peripheral issue, is now a top-of-mind concern for enterprises because of the revenue and market brand implications. Recognizing this heightened risk, the industry has coalesced around the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), a robust framework for security testing. Now, the motivation among business & IT executives to invest in application security testing has intensified as the changes in technology are being fast out-paced by the hackers and their tricky methods. That’s the reason most of the applications are vulnerable to security threats.
Sun Technologies' Security Test Lab offers an effective solution to manage our customer’s security risks and make it more reliable, efficient and safe. Our staff augmentation services also has resources with expertise in security testing services who can work for your unique business requirements.
Sun has a proven methodology that enables our customers to:
- Conduct web application security audit (aligned to OWASP standards) of their business critical applications
- Vulnerability scanning – leveraging a tool for identifying inherent vulnerabilities in applications
- Integrating security testing and risk analysis within the application life cycle
- Extensive use of open source and licensed tools with ready to use jump start kits
- Delivering these services in a catalogue pricing model of engagement
The key objectives of Web Application Security Testing Offering include:
- Certification of releases/ patches as per security standards
- Create a unified process and model for web application security testing and risk modelling
- Create and upgrade a repository of re-use-able test artefacts
- Leverage the jump-start kits for rapid time-to-market
Contact us to know more about our security testing services.