· Shift: Night Shift(US EST Time)/Transport facility available both ways.
· Education: BCA, BSc, BCom. (Any graduate with Computer Science background)
· Good written and Verbal Communication
· Good knowledge on word and Excel. Knowledge of operating CAD/CAM software is desired.
· Responsible for taking inputs from engineering data (Design and/or and changes), relevant for various outside plant engineering buildout/changes for updating through manual step or automation within the host application to ensure the accurate representation of assets within the field, and that geographic data reconciles with engineering reporting data.
· Responsible for investigating sourcing errors triggered after the completion of an unsuccessful loop make up report.
· Responsible for Records and database corrections for the errors identified within the current database schemas of outside plant engineering data such as incorrect counts, feature representations or asset types.
· The job involves accessing and updating CAD/CAM (preferred) based and other telecom systems to reflect all engineering buildouts/changes.