· Having hands on in fresh installation of the latest version of TFS followed by migration of existing projects to the new deployment (On premise/on cloud) and also good in verifying the migration.
· Plan Capacity Sizing, Availability, Security and Scalability for TFS Servers, Build Servers, Reporting Services & Test Controllers.
· To train all the ALM features and any additional new features especially for admin users and PMs.
· Working knowledge to Deploy & Configure TFS Servers, Database Servers, Build Servers, Test Servers and release management servers.
· Should be able to Setup TFS 2018 on multi-tier & multi instance environment (Highly desired).
· Knowledge of TFS Load balancing, SSL certificates.
· Should have good knowledge of TFS architecture.
· Should be able to migrate TFS from version 2015 to 2018.
· Should have knowledge & experience of TFS integration with SharePoint & Reporting Services.
· Perform and document installation and configuration of the platforms.
· Coordinate with infrastructure & other support teams where applicable.
· Should have experience on backup & restore of TFS databases from one environment to another.
· Should be having experience on CI/CD implementation.
Good to have:
· Hands on in Azure DevOps.
· Demonstrate excellent time management and documentation skills, and ability to plan.
· Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
· Able to work independently or in a team environment.
· Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.